A national ministry of roads wants to track the progress and quality of all federal road building projects.
- Bi-weekly aggregation of data from multiple sources (decentral project status reports, time sheets, budget and spending from central IT systems, lab results from web service)
- Multiple reports/analyses with individual filters to provide both high level overviews and drill-down to projects/suppliers
- Small Excel-based survey distributed to project manager for bi-weekly completion
- Central Excel tool to consolidate data from all sources and provide reporting
- Ministry achieved full transparency of all on-going projects
- The tool facilitates stakeholder involvement across all levels, especially between vendor and project management
- Powerful reporting functionality allows for cross-vendor comparison, supporting vendor assessment for future projects
No images found.