Retail client wants to standardize and optimize the product assortment and display in each of its 400 retail stores.
- Individual configuration of store layout/assortment for each product group for up to 10 store categories
- Complex simulation of impact of new assortment (based on multiple effects, e.g. cross-selling, price sensitivity)
- Flexible reporting allowing the creation of multiple charts with detailed filtering and configuration
Local Access back-end:
- Importing data for selected product group: transactional data, warehouse situation, product base data, competitor prices
- Storing simulation parameters and new store layout per store category
- Running simulation of new assortment structure based on entered parameters
Excel front-end to:
- Analyse performance of current store configuration based on central data
- Enter/modify simulation parameters and assortment per store category
- Trigger simulation
- Create multiple detailed reports/charts
- Export reports to PowerPoint and PDF
- Tools allowed client to quickly redesign overall store layout by breaking the overall project into several smaller product group projects
No images found.